What Data is Migrated from Nexus220 during a Database Conversion?
PMT Security offers a conversion service to migrate data from an Nexus220 system to an OMNIA system. It is however a limited migration and only select data is migrated.
Database migration from Nexus220/IXP220 to OMNIA
The following data IS migrated from the IXP220 database:
- Limited master data (first name, last name, ID number, company)
- Tagholder images
- Departments and department assignments
- Access groups and access group assignments
- Access time patterns and assignments
- Biometric templates (fingerprints)
The following data IS NOT migrated from the IXP220 database:
- Hardware (controllers, terminals, readers, including 3rd party biometric readers)
- Other miscellaneous settings not mentioned in the list of migrated data
If there is a need to refer to transactions from the Nexus220 system for historical purposes, it is recommended that this is done via Nexus220 reports from the old Nexus220 database.
Hardware must be installed again the new system, doors created and assigned to areas. Areas can be linked to the migrated access groups to restore correct access assignments to tagholders.
IXP220 system controllers are not compatible with OMNIA, and must be replaced with the appropriate controller for the new system.
Need further assistance?