Change Modulation mode on XQT904 Quad Transmitter
When using the XQT904 transmitter with an Amano UHF Receiver (HRR900), you need to make sure the transmitters are set to FSK mode. Follow the procedure below to change modulation modes.
Procedure to Change Modulation Modes
- Press and hold down Buttons 1 and 4 at the same time until the LED begins to flash slowly.
- Within three seconds, press Button 3 to change the Modulation Mode
- On pressing Button 3, the LED indicates the new Modulation Mode selection:
- Continuous red LED indicates Quad Transmitter is now OOK Mode
- Fast flashing red LED indicates the Quad Transmitter is now in FSK Mode
- After indicating the new Modulation Mode for two seconds, the LED turns off and the Quad Transmitter is ready for use.
Need further assistance?