We value your time.
Because we value your time, we want to help you get answers as quickly as possible. The best way to ensure that we can be most effective is to be prepared. Before submitting your technical support ticket please take a moment to look over this list and have this information ready for our support team.
- Your Company Name and role in the company
- Site information (client name, location, relationship to your business)
- Your call back number in case we get disconnected
- Are you an active authorized PM Tronics dealer or customer? We will assist everyone that calls in, but we may not be the best resource and may redirect you to your equipment installer for first line support issues.
- Type of system you are working on (OMNIA, DVMS, AmanoNet, Nexus220, etc)
- What steps have tried so far to resolve the issue?
- Size and scope of the installation as it pertains to the issue. We don’t need exact information here, it’s just important to have a basic understanding of the site components and how they all connect together. This is crucial to a good support call.
- Have you checked your wiring? You’d be surprised, but more than half of our support calls are related communications and those are related to improper cable types and faulty wiring. Check your cable types used, connections and network ports/firewalls.
- Please have a complete description of the problem you want to solve ready to go.